TWITTER

Follow djmashup2009 on Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

3 New Mp3's for you all

Here are some mp3s I'm giving you all in a bulk upload. One was a funny mashup requested by a coworker, the other is done a million times over, and the third isn't really a mash so I'm just giving them a few seconds of fame instead of a whole post. As you know I don't post the names on here so google can't pick up that this is a mashup site and then the labels can't search it, even though I'm doing this out of complete support for the artists and not selling them for my own personal gain.

1. Girls Just --- Coolie Dance Remix
video (kyte)
4shared (download)

2. BEP vs --- Feeling --- Love Is Gone
4shared (download)

3. That's Not 500 Miles
video (kyte)
4shared (download)

No comments:

Post a Comment