TWITTER

Follow djmashup2009 on Twitter

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stand Up Throw Down and updates



First off, here's a track I made quickly some months ago. It's a blend, but whatever, if you want it, grab it.

NEWS:
1. So the Speak Now mashup EP is taking longer than expected because last semester was busy and the karaoke album's release date was pushed back a month or so. The album will most likely be released by the time she starts the US Tour. I had a preview track up on youtube but now its blocked in the USA so screw them.
2. I said I was gonna release my current playlist of Bollywood tracks. In the past few weeks there were a few albums that came out that I want to try my hand at making a track from, so that will be pushed back as well. I'd expect that sometime in early February if not sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment